AIT can resolve these brain issues
Are you or your child dealing with some of these brain issues and symptoms? What do these labels mean and what can you do about them? AIT helps with:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- ADD, ADHD, Hyperactivity
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD or APD)
- Development Delay
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction (SID)
- Speech & Language Difficulties and Delays
- Movement Difficulties and Delays
- Non-verbal Learning Disorders (NLD)
- Vision related issues
Sometimes, it is possible that you do not know what you (or your child) are struggling with. But you do observe a consistent display of difficult behaviour. People around you may often misunderstand these difficult behaviours as rudeness, inattentiveness or simply being out-of-sync socially! When a person gathers sensory information from the environment but cannot process it efficiently and accurately, poor behaviour is often the result. This is often dismissed as being impolite or naughty when in fact it is the person’s sensitive response because of:
- Hyper- and Hypo-Sensitive Hearing
- Hyper-Acute and Painful Hearing
- Hyper-Sensitive smelling, tasting and touching
- Hyper-Sensitive vision
- Hyper or hypo emotion display
- Balance and Vestibular Systems
- Learning frustrations
- Difficulty understanding or expressing speech
- Sensory or language processing
- Proprioception issues
- Reflex issues
- Primitive reflex issues
What Causes Sensitivities and Brain Issues?
These issues can occur during development, from toxins from our environment and lifestyle and many unknowns. Finding the evidence of sensory problems such as balance or sensory processing is the first step in selecting the right treatment for you or your child.
We will assess and look for these issues using various tools and methods.
Stories of Children who have benefited with AIT
It isn’t always helpful and descriptive just to make a list of symptoms and issues that AIT can benefit. So here is a collection of stories from www.AITInstitute.org that will show you what AIT can do:
- Aspergers Syndrome, ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder ODD
- A 7 year old boy’s success story, California, USA.
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD), Sensory Processing Disorder SPD, Hyperacute Hearing
- A success story of a family of 4 children and a parent who also did Berard AIT, California, USA.
- Autism (ASD) and Berard Auditory Integration Training: A Family’s Perspective Berard AIT Practitioner and Parent of 2 autistic boys, Texas, USA.
- Autism (ASD) and AIT
- A 9 year old girl’s success story, Florida, USA.
- Autism (ASD) and AIT Success Story
- A 13 year old boy’s success story, California, USA.
- Autism (ASD) Success for Father and Son! A father and his autistic boy – both their success stories with AIT, USA
- Autism (ASD) Success for Teenager A 13 year old boy’s success story in Africa.
- Autism (ASD) and AIT Treatment Repeated
- A 10 year old girl’s continuing success story after completing AIT on 3 different occasions, Mexico
- Autism (ASD) and Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- A 5 year old boy’s success story, California, USA.
- Autism (ASD) and Echolalia
- A 3 year old boy, California, USA.
- Autism (ASD) and Head Banging
- Dorinne Davis, Berard AIT Practitioner, New Jersey, USA.
- Autism (ASD), Hyperacute (Hypersensitive) Hearing
- A 5 year old boy, California, USA.
- Autism (ASD) Recovery and AIT AIT Practitioner, Asia.